PPSC Recruitment 2018-
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) declared the notifications for Inspector/Deputy Curator/Archaeological Officer.Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Organization– Punjab Public Service Commission
Job Profile:- Inspector/Deputy Curator/Archaeological Officer
Job Location- Punjab
Qualification– Candidates should have a M.Sc/MA/Any degree qualification from a recognized university.
No of Openings: 216 posts
PPSC Recruitment 2018 – Post wise vacancies: 216 Posts
- Inspector Cooperative Societies – 207 Posts
- District Social Security Officer – 3 Posts
- Superintendent Home – 1 Post
- Manager Brailee Press – 1 Post
- Scientific Assistants (Teaching) – 2 Posts
- Deputy Curator – 1 Post
- Archaeological Officer – 1 Post
Last Date– 3rd April 2018
Age- 18 to 37 years.
Selection Process- It will be based on Common Competitive Examination for the above all the posts.
Download Advertisement and Apply: Click here
- Last date for filling Online Application: 03/04/2018
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 10/04/2018
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form along with relevant documents: 17/04/2018.
- Date of Competitive Examination: Tentatively on May/June 2018