SBI Recruitment 2018-
State bank of India (SBI) is biggest and multinational, public sector bank with 13000 plus branches and 5 associate banks. SBI recruitment has distributed a Job notification for the post of 50 Vacancies at SBI. Now state bank of India (SBI) has released a new notification for recruit 50 Specialist Officer. Interested candidates before 28 Jan 2018 apply online please check all detail like age limit, qualification, last date, application fee.
Organisation – State Bank of India
Name Of Post – Specialist Cadre Officers
No of Post – 50
Job Location- Across India
Apply Mode – Online
- Essential: Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Preferred: CISA
Experience- Minimum 2 years experience in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a CA (Chartered Accountant) firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks or in employment of a Bank
Age Limit – 21 to 35 years
Selection Process – candidates selection will be based on online written test and interview/ group discussion.
Application Fee –
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and others: Rs.600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
Examination Centre- Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum
Download Advertisement- Click Here
Online Apply- Click Here
Important Dates for Candidates –
- Online Registration of Application and online payment fee: 05.01.2018 to 28.01.2018
- Date of online Test (Tentative): 25.02.2018
- Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test: 12.02.2018 onwards